A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3 Way, Incomplete Block Cross Over Study in Subjects With Allergic Rhinitis to Assess the Effect of Once Daily Single and Repeat Doses of Intranasal Fluticasone Furoate/Levocabastine Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) Relative to Levocabastine and Fluticasone Furoate Alone on the Onset and Magnitude of Symptoms of Rhinitis in an Allergen Challenge Chamber
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/levocabastine (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate; Levocabastine
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2013 New trial record