A 12-month, Phase III, Randomized, Double-masked, Multicenter, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Individualized Regimens of 0.5mg Ranibizumab vs. Verteporfin PDT in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Pathologic Myopia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Verteporfin (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Degenerative myopia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Brilliance
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.