A Study of Low-dose Lenalidomide After Non-myeloablative Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant With Bortezomib as GVHD Prophylaxis in High Risk Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 29 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.