A Phase II Head-to-Head Comparison of Fertility-Sparing Approaches to Treat Complex Atypical Hyperplasia of the Endometrium: Megestrol Versus Levonorgestrel-Releasing Intrauterine System (LNG-IUS)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Megestrol (Primary)
- Indications Atypical endometrial hyperplasia; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.