A Phase 2a double-blind placebo-controlled 2-period crossover study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of BCX4161 as a prophylactic treatment to reduce the frequency of attacks in subjects with hereditary angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avoralstat (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPuS-1
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Oct 2014 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, results will be presented at the 23rd EADV Congress.
- 15 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2014 Results published in the BioCryst media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History