A Randomised, Assessor- and Patient-blind, Multicentre, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Administration of Ferric Carboxymaltose in Improving Outcomes in Iron Deficient Non-anaemic Patients with Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron metabolism disorders; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vifor
- 23 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint of change in IRLS score from baseline to week 4 has not been met, according to results published in the Movement Disorders.
- 23 Jun 2017 Results published in the Movement Disorders
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.