A Phase 2 Multicenter, Open-label Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Pomalidomide (CC-4047) in Combination With Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma and Moderate or Severe Renal Impairment Including Subjects Undergoing Hemodialysis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 17 Jun 2018 Results (n=73) assessing the potential of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a prognostic biomarker in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma and renal impairment treated with Pomalidomide plus low dose Dexamethasone, presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 02 Feb 2018 Results assessing efficacy of pomalidomide plus low-dose dexamethasone (LoDEX) in patients with RRMM and moderate or severe RI, including those receiving hemodialysis, were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (data cut off: 28 Jan, 2017) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History