A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding, Parallel-Group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Daily CF101 Administered Orally in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes; Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Dec 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete clearing of corneal staining' has not been met, as reported by a Can Fite BioPharma media release.
- 30 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by a Can Fite BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History