Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Intravenous and Subcutaneous Doses of BI 1034020 in Healthy Male Volunteers (Partially Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups, Clinical Phase I Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1034020 (Primary) ; BI 1034020 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.record.
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2013 Boehringer Ingelheim has dosed the first healthy volunteers in this trial, according to an Ablynx media release. Results are expected during the second half of 2014.