A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone/Prednisolone in the Treatment of Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Chemotherapy-naive Subjects With Bone Predominant Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer(CRPC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERA223
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 06 Feb 2019 Results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 09 Oct 2018 Accordding to Bayer media release, data from this trial will be presented at the ESMO 2018 Congress .