A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomised, Clinical Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Actilyse 2 mg/ 2 ml Versus Saline Solution in Restoring Function of an Occluded Central Venous Access Device
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary)
- Indications Catheter thrombosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 28 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2014 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.