A Phase I/II, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity and Safety of Four Influenza Vaccines in Healthy Pediatric Subjects 6 to less than 48 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2013 New trial record