An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Dose of UX003 rhGUS Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Patients With Mucopolysaccharidosis Type 7 (MPS 7)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vestronidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis VII
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 May 2016 The trial was completed in Spain.
- 10 Feb 2015 Results presented at 11th WORLD Symposium, according to Ultragenyx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History