A Multi-center, Phase III, Non-controlled, Open-label Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of BAY94-9027 for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Treated Children (Age less than 12 Years) With Severe Hemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Damoctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT KIDS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 21 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Jan 2020 to 31 Jan 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020.