A Phase II Pilot Trial of an Indoleamine 2,3, Dioxygenase-1 (IDO1) Inhibitor (INCB024360) Plus a Multipeptide Melanoma Vaccine (MELITAC 12.1) in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Cancer vaccine; Cancer vaccine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.