A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of JVS-100 Administered by Retrograde Delivery to Cohorts of Adults With Ischaemic Heart Failure
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs JVS 100 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RETRO-HF
- Sponsors Juventas Therapeutics
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History