A Phase I/II Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Combination of Neratinib and Cetuximab in Patients With "Quadruple Wild-Type" (KRAS/NRAS/BRAF/PIK3CA Wild-Type) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Resistant to Cetuximab
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 13 Jul 2016.
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 13 Jul 2016.
- 28 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.