A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Masked, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 1% MIM-D3 Ophthalmic Solution in the Environment, and During Challenge in the Controlled Adverse Environmental (CAE) Model for the Treatment of Dry Eye
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tavilermide (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mimetogen Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 25 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported byClinicalTrials.gov .
- 21 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History