A phase II randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of CT327 topical ointment (0.05% and 0.5% w/w) compared to vehicle, in subjects with mild or moderate atopic dermatitis with at least moderate pruritus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcantratinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Creabilis SA
- 19 Mar 2015 Results published in Acta Dermato-Venereologica, according to a Creabilis media release.
- 17 Oct 2013 New trial record
- 18 Sep 2013 The first patients have been treated, according to a Creabilis SA media release.