Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded, Two-period Cross-over Study to Assess the Effect of Glycopyrronium (44 Micrograms QD) Versus Tiotropium (18 Micrograms QD) on Morning Symptoms and Pulmonary Function in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Aug 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.