A Trial Comparing Cardiovascular Safety of Insulin Degludec Versus Insulin Glargine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes at High Risk of Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms DEVOTE
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 26 Mar 2018 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, The US FDA has approved to include the safety data from this study in the prescribing label of Tresiba (insulin degludec injection).
- 26 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Novo Nordisk media release.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results of a secondary analysis investigating associations of severe hypoglycaemia with cardiovascular outcomes and mortality, published in the Diabetologia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History