APOLLO: A Phase 3 Multicenter, Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Patisiran (ALN-TTR02) in Transthyretin (TTR)-Mediated Polyneuropathy (Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy-FAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Patisiran (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data of this study, the marketing authorization application has been filed with the Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency (ANVISA) for Patisiran for the treatment of patients with hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis with polyneuropathy. The company has granted priority review by ANVISA and expects a decision in the first half of 2020.
- 13 Sep 2019 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 03 Sep 2019 Results from Biomarker Analysis of patients of this trial presented in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History