An Open-label, Pilot Study to Compare the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Alternate Dosing Schedule (2-5 Weeks, 2 Months, and 4 Months) for Pentavalent Rotavirus Vaccine (RotaTeq) to the Standard Recommended Schedule (2, 4, and 6 Months)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.