Safety and Efficacy of Luliconazole Solution, 10% With Two Dosing Regimens in Distal Subungual Onychomycosis of the Toenails: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 2B/3 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Luliconazole (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLUTION
- Sponsors Topica Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 09 Sep 2014 Interim results presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 18 Oct 2013 New trial record