A Clinical Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of the Steroid-Releasing S8 Sinus Implant Used in Post-Sinus Surgery Patients With Recurrent Sinus Obstruction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary) ; Steroids
- Indications Nasal polyps; Sinusitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOLVE
- Sponsors Intersect ENT
- 04 Jun 2019 According to an Intersect ENT media release, the company announced publication of a pooled analysis of the RESOLVE and RESOLVE II randomized controlled trials in the American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy.
- 04 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Bilateral Polyp Grade),according to an Intersect ENT media release.
- 04 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Nasal Obstruction/Congestion Score),according to an Intersect ENT media release.