A Phase 1 / 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of Weekly Nab-paclitaxel in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Carcinoma; Dermatofibrosarcoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 Jun 2018 Results of phase 1 (n=64) published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 13 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Feb 2020 to 24 Nov 2018.