A Phase II, Randomized, Multi-center, Parallel-group, Rater-blinded Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 0.5 mg, 3 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg Plovamer Acetate Doses Compared to Copaxone in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Plovamer (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pathway-1
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued based on sponsor discretion.
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2015 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research record.