Evaluation of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Flublok Quadrivalent (Quadrivalent Recombinant Influenza Vaccine,Seasonal Formulation) Administered Intramuscularly to Healthy Children and Adolescents Age 6-17 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV4 vaccine-(FluBlok Quadrivalent) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Protein Sciences Corporation
- 02 Apr 2018 Results (n=219) assessing safety and non-inferior immunogenicity of Flublok-Q in pediatric subjects 6-17 years of age as compared to IIV4, were published in the Pediatrics.
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 4100 to 300 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.