An Ascending Single Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics Of PF-05280602, A Recombinant Factor VIIa Variant (813d), In Adult Hemophilia A And B Subjects With Or Without Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Marzeptacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catalyst Biosciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jun 2015 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, positive results from this study were presented at the 2015 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostatsis (ISTH) Meeting.
- 16 Jun 2015 Preliminary results will be presented at the 2015 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostatsis Meeting, according to a Catalyst Biosciences media release.