A Randomized Phase 2 Study Evaluating Abiraterone Acetate With Different Steroid Regimens for Preventing Symptoms Associated With Mineralocorticoid Excess in Asymptomatic, Chemotherapy-Naive and Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutica
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 22 Oct 2013 New trial record