Phase III Study of AK160 in Patients With Dupuytren's Contracture
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Dupuytren's contracture
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORD-J
- Sponsors Asahi Kasei
- 03 Jul 2015 Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation has received approval for manufacture and sale of collagenase clostridium histolyticum [XIAFLEX] for the treatment of Dupuytren's contracture in Japan, according to media release.
- 31 Jul 2014 Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation has completed a regulatory submission for XIAFLEX for Dupuytren's contracture in Japan, and a PMDA review is expteced to be completed by mid 2015, according to an Auxilium Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 30 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.