Phase III Clinical Study of UF-021 for Retinitis Pigmentosa - Evaluation for a Comparative Double Masked Placebo Controlled Study Period and a Continuous Administration Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Unoprostone (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors R-Tech Ueno
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2015 Based on top-line data from this trial, Sucampo has decided not to continue development of unoprostone and will return all licenses to R-Tech Ueno, according to a media release.
- 09 Mar 2015 Preliminary top-line results published in R-Tech Ueno media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History