An Observational Study Providing 12 Months of Safety Follow-Up from First Exposure to HP802-247 in Subjects Who Participated in Study 802-247-09-032(EU) [EXTENSION OF 700237977]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs HP 802247 (Primary)
- Indications Leg ulcer; Varicose ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Smith & Nephew
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.