A Phase I Study in Healthy Volunteers to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AZD4721 After Once Daily Administration of Multiple Ascending Doses for 10 Days, and an Open-label Comparison With the Pharmacodynamics of AZD5069 Given Twice Daily for 3 Days
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4721 (Primary) ; AZD 5069 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Bronchiectasis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 57 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.