A Phase III, Multi-National, Multi-Center, Randomized, Masked, Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Insert in Subjects With Chronic Non-Infectious Uveitis Affecting the Posterior Segment of the Eye
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Posterior uveitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EyePoint Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, INFARMED (the governmental agency that oversees the availability of medical products in Portugal) has granted marketing authorization on 1st Oct 2019 for ILUVIEN for the prevention of relapse in recurrent non-infectious uveitis affecting the posterior segment (NIPU).
- 30 Jul 2019 According to an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the study were presented at the 37th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS).
- 30 Jul 2019 Results presented in an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History