A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study Investigating the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Biomarker Profiles of Dupilumab (REGN668) Administered to Adult Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2019 Results (n=250) of sub-analysis of three studies (AD-1021; LIBERTY AD SOLO 1 and LIBERTY AD CHRONOS) assessing efficacy and safety of dupilumab in Japanese adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis, published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 07 May 2019 Results assessing the impact of dupilumab on infection rates in patients with moderate-to-severe AD using pooled data from 7 randomized trials, published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
- 30 Oct 2018 Results assessing Dupilumab therapy and patient reported outcomes, published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.