A Randomized, Double-Masked and Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sarilumab Administered Subcutaneously Every 2 Weeks in Patients With Non-Infectious, Intermediate, Posterior or Pan-Uveitis (NIU)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary)
- Indications Uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SARIL-NIU-SATURN; SARILNIUSATURN
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2016.