A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Caspofungin Versus Amphotericin B Deoxycholate in the Treatment of Invasive Candidiasis in Neonates and Infants Less Than 3 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Caspofungin (Primary) ; Amphotericin B
- Indications Candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Feb 2018 to 6 Mar 2018.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Feb 2018 to 13 Feb 2018.