An Exploratory, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety of PRX-112 and Pharmacokinetics of Oral prGCD (Plant Recombinant Human Glucocerebrosidase) in Gaucher Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Taliglucerase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Gaucher's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Phase I results, including results from patients with low platelet counts, will be presented at the Lysosomal Storage Disease Network WORLD Symposium (LDN WORLD) in February 2014, according to a Protalix media release.