Phase II Single Arm Open Pilot Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy of Midostaurin in Symptom Improvement and Decrease of Mast Cell Burden in Patients With Indolent or Smoldering Systemic Mastocytosis.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Symptom score ) has been met, as per the results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 08 Jun 2018 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 18 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.