A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Safety and Efficacy Study of H.P. Acthar Gel (Acthar) in Subjects With Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corticotropin (Primary)
- Indications Adult respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mallinckrodt plc; Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2014 Planned end date changed to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.