A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of OCV-501 in Elderly Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs OCV 501 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.