A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of OCV-501 in Elderly Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OCV 501 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.