A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blinded, Multicenter Study of the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, and Tolerability of a Liquid Form of Lubiprostone in Adult Subjects With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lubiprostone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2014 Results have been reported in a Sucampo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Mar 2014 Based on results obtained, which failed to demonstrate a statistically significant between-group difference in spontaneous bowel movement, Sucampo has indicated that an NDA will no longer be filed in the second half of 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History