A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Assignment Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Reparixin in Pancreatic Islet Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Reparixin (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms REP0211
- Sponsors Dompe Spa
- 06 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Sweden, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.