A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Assignment Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Reparixin in Pancreatic Islet Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Reparixin (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms REP0211
- Sponsors Dompe Spa
- 17 Feb 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Sweden, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 9 Dec 2016).