Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase IV Study to Evaluate the Effect of Aclidinium Bromide on Long-term Cardiovascular Safety and COPD Exacerbations in Patients With Moderate to Very Severe COPD (ASCENT COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCENT; ASCENT COPD
- Sponsors Actavis; AstraZeneca; Forest Laboratories
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2017 Top-line results presented in the Circassia media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Rate of moderate or severe COPD exacerbations per patient per year during the first year of treatment) has been met, according to a Circassia media release.