A Multicenter Open-Label, Phase 3B Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMN 110 in Australian Patients With Mucopolysaccharidosis IVA (Morquio A Syndrome)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elosulfase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MOR-AUS
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.