A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind Placebo Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of PF-04360365 (Ponezumab) in Adult Subjects With Probable Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponezumab (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral amyloid angiopathy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.