Realizing Effectiveness Across Continents With Hydroxyurea (REACH): A Phase I/II Pilot Study Of Hydroxyurea For Children With Sickle Cell Anemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REACH
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Dec 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Hydroxyurea in children with sickle cell anemia, published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2033.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2033.