Realizing Effectiveness Across Continents With Hydroxyurea (REACH): A Phase I/II Pilot Study Of Hydroxyurea For Children With Sickle Cell Anemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REACH
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Nov 2019 Results released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Dec 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Hydroxyurea in children with sickle cell anemia, published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2033.